Warm Up With A New Fire Unit - INSTANTLY!
We all love the warmth and glow of fire - one of the five elemental forces of nature. Days are at their shortest right now so we're all yearning for more sun and light in our waking hours. And what better way than to add the light of fire which also brings warmth to these cold days? It's always been easy to add a warm glow with the flame of candles, but now, new technology is making it extremely easy to add the wonderful warmth of real fire in any room without any renovation. What can be better than that?Bonus! Right now you will receive a tax credit for installing one of these environmentally friendly units!Here are some examples:
Place this freestanding unit anywhere - choose
from a wide variety of colors, styles and shapes.
What about a floating fire in an all glass unit?
Coordinate or contrast your design style.
Build into a wall unit, cabinet or any piece of furniture
These units also work beautifully outdoors!
Retrofit any existing fireplace.
How about hanging a unit on the wall - any height, any place?
This wall hung unit with circle design will
Place this cylinder in a dark corner to bring new life
add drama and warmth to any space!
to your room - or - use outdoors as shown here. So how does this all work?
- Basically, it's very simple - all of these units burn clean Ethanol fuel - no venting required.
- Freestanding models are portable pieces of fine furniture. There is no tearing out walls or any build-outs required. Simply unpack the unit and put in position. Add the fuel and start enjoying beautiful fire light!
- Fireboxes of stainless steel can be installed into any combustible or non combustible wall unit, piece of furniture or directly in the wall and need no venting. Other units may be hung anywhere on any wall.
- Add stones or glass rocks to enhance your experience.
- All of these units can be used indoors or outdoors for ultimate enjoyment!
- Bonus - You will receive your tax credit information at the time of purchase.
Click on these links or scroll down for my Lighting Series: get practical lighting tips and interior design ideas that you can use to enhance your home decor.
Action Step #1 Switch Your Switches
Action Step #2 Light Your Life with Lamps and Lights
Lighting Series Intro: Lighting Interior Design Ideas - Lift Your Spirits with Light
Action Step #3: Accentuate with Accent Lights - Coming Next
Please write with your comments or questions and let me know how I can best help you with interior design ideas for lighting solutions that will lift your spirits and create a positive impact in your life. firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Krai Interior Design - Serving Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Dunedin, Odessa, Safety Harbor, Lutz, Avila, Cheval, New Port Richey, Bradenton, Lakeland and all surrounding Tampa Bay Beaches and regional areas along the West Coast of Florida.